Targeted NGS of HCC-associated genes
We offer NGS-based variant detection in 43 HCC-linked genes and intergenic regions. Both somatic and germline variants can be identified. Key features of the service include:
- Construction and QC of UMI libraries from cfDNA or sheared genomic DNA.
- Hybridization enrichment using two different capture probe panels, A and B (shown below).
- High (60-80%) on-target capture rates and excellent coverage uniformity, with over 99% of all target positions covered within a twofold difference of the mean.
- Sequencing at a depth required for detection of variants at specified somatic frequencies.
- Bioinformatic analyses including UMI-based read consolidation with a specified family size and variant detection.
For questions and pricing
Please send inquiries to email@example.com.